Learn about downloadable programs.
Note: Please see our COVID-19 Updates Page for current product and shipping announcements.
Please see below for information about MP3 files.
MP3 Download Instructions
Most programs have downloadable individual track files that you can either download and play on your device, or stream from your browser.
Some of Learn25’s old MP3 products are distributed as .zip files. For those older products with .zip files, please review the FAQ below.
What is included in my zip file?
This file contains both the mp3 audio lectures and the PDF study guide (when available).
How do I create an account? (You MUST have an account to order a download from Learn25)
1. Click the “My Account” link at the top right side of our website, Learn25.com.
2. Click “Create an Account,” then enter your first name, last name, and email address.
3. Choose a password.
How do I download my lectures?
You will receive an email receipt with your order information that includes a link to download your product.
If you do not want to download the file right away, you can always come back and access it through your account dashboard on our website. Click the “Log In” button (upper right side) and after you enter your credentials, you will see a “My Downloads” option on the left. There will be a “Download” link located next to the corresponding order number.
How do I open the zip file (unzip the file)?
Windows unzip instructions:
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
- Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location (example: your desktop).
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions that appear.
Mac unzip instructions:
- In Mac OSX, simply double-click the zip file and it will extract into a folder in the same location as the .zip file.
How do I play my lectures?
Once you have unzipped the file, you can drag the mp3 files into your media player (for example iTunes). From here you can double-click the track and listen to your lectures.